Important Changes to Eastern States 200 competition format
Important Changes to Eastern States 200 competition format:
- NO Two Way Radios permitted
- There will be competition yellow/red at lap 100 (lap counter frozen)
- A time limit will be strictly enforced during the red flag period. Cars that enter the
track late will be required to go tail. Air horn will be used to indicate two minute
- Dry Break refueling OPTIONAL
- Cars that choose to pit under competition yellow will reenter the race in the order
they came in to the pits behind cars that stay on track.
- All other laps count with the exception of the final twenty(20) laps which will be all
- A Wave Around Rule will be in place if any car cycles to the front behind pace truck
and in front of the leader.
- Between Laps 60-120 the speed of the pace truck will be slowed to 20MPH. All
other pace laps will be 26-28 MPH
- On any given caution period with the exception of the competition yellow there will
be a free pass to the first car one lap down.
- All restarts will be double file to the conclusion of the race unless otherwise
instructed by Race Director
- All entry to Pit Area will be single file behind second pace vehicle in the order you