CAMPING/PARKING & ATV PERMITS
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THERE IS A WAITING LIST FOR RESERVED CAMPING SPACES IN THE DRIVE-IN AND ON THE FAIRGROUNDS.
OVERNIGHT PARKING (Upper Parking Lot of the fairgrounds): SPOTS AVAILABLE
Reserved Camping - (Upper Drive-In) (Waiting List) $200 *Does not include Admission
Overnight Parking - (Fairgrounds) (Waiting List) $150 *Does not include Admission
Overnight Parking - (Upper Parking Lot) $100 *Does not include Admission
PARKING PERMITS: FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY
$15 $10 $5
ATV/GOLF CART PERMITS: $40
- ALL DRIVERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AND MUST POSSESS A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE.
- All motorized vehicles must have a permit to be driven on the fairgrounds.
- All motorized vehicles may NOT operate before 7:00 a.m.
- THERE IS A MAXIMUM SPEED LIMIT OF 5 MPH ON THE FAIRGROUNDS.
- ALL RIDERS MUST BE SEATED AT ALL TIMES.
- USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN AROUND PEDESTRIANS OR CROSSING THE TRACK.
- The Owner of the motorized vehicle will be held responsible for any accidents and/or damages involving their vehicles.
- Motorized vehicles will not be permitted in the Pit Area without proper pit decal.
- The fairgrounds/pit area will be patrolled by security personnel throughout the weekend and will be enforcing the above rules.