Before attending a race at Orange County Fair Speedway, enhance your experience by familiarizing yourself with some of the policies here at the track.
To ensure you make your way to your seats to enjoy the day’s race as quickly as possible, please follow these helpful hints to ease your admission process at the gates:
- - ARRIVE EARLY! The easiest way to beat the rush into the grandstands is to get there before the crowds do.
- - HAVE BAGS/COOLERS READY FOR INSPECTION! For your safety and the safety of all of our great race fans, we will be conducting bag and cooler searches upon entry. To speed up this process, make sure you have all pockets of your bag and/or cooler open and ready to be inspected.
- - FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH GRANDSTAND POLICIES! Read below for our full list of grandstand policies, which outlines all allowed items, as well as prohibited items, to help you plan ahead for what you can bring into the race.
BRING YOUR OWN!
There aren’t many professional sporting venues that allow you to bring your own food and drink into the building with you, but lucky for our fans, the Orange County Fair Speedway is one venue that does allow that. We want you to be comfortable and having a blast in our grandstands, so here is a list of what you can bring in with you, as well as a list of items to leave at home.
- - ONE cooler or bag, not larger than 14x14x14 inches. All ice must be in a cooler.
- - ONE additional lightweight backpack, not larger than 18x18x4 inches, for headsets, scanners, cameras, binoculars, etc. No ice bags permitted.
No person shall be permitted to enter the grandstands with more than two bags (one cooler or bag) of the types described above).
YOU MAY NOT enter the Grandstands with ANY or the following:
- - Any bag, backpack or container larger than described above
- - Beverage tubes larger than 14″
- - Glass containers
- - Ice bags
- - Knives or firearms
- - Umbrellas
- - Strollers
- - Drones
- - Fireworks
- - Inflatables (beach balls, etc.)
- - Laser lights and pointers
- - Pets (except trained service animals that are leashed at all times)
- - Items that obstruct views
- - Any other item that Orange County Fair Speedway deems to be a safety or health risk
- - BEER OR OTHER ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
NO items may be left at the gate.
SEARCH AND INSPECTION
We reserve the right to search and inspect all persons and items entering the facility. This gate admission policy may change prior to each event based upon local, state or national situations. Please contact the Orange County Fair Speedway ticket office for the most updated policies.
- - ATM Machines
ATM machine is located inside the 31st Lap Tavern
- - Concession Stands
There are concession stands conveniently located around the track, featuring food like hamburgers, hot dogs, sausage and peppers, nachos, pizza, soft pretzels, beer, soda and water.
- - First Aid
To call a paramedic or ambulance:
On event nights, the first aid location is:
Between main grandstand and turn 1 bleachers
Paramedics are on the grounds throughout the entire weekend.
LOST & FOUND
If you find something, please turn lost items into a Speedway employee at the gate.
To retrieve a lost item on race weekend, go to the speedway office.
If you are looking to retrieve an item after race weekend, contact the speedway office at 845-342-2573.
No matter how you get to the Orange County Fair Speedway, we know that many of you are going to want to set up a spot and tailgate when you arrive … and we fully encourage that! All we ask is that you follow a few simple rules that will help everyone enjoy themselves. They are:
- - If it fits, it’s allowed! We ask that you only bring to your tailgate what can fit in your vehicle. This includes items like portable grills, shade tents and other standard tailgating items.
- - Safety first! We don’t want you getting hurt if you decide to set up shop in your space and throw a little tailgate…or even a big tailgate. So we ask that you not start any ground fires in your space, and if you decide to erect a flag to give your tailgate some personality, use common sense and make sure you do it at least 100 feet away from telephone and power lines.
- - Be neighborly! Tailgating is a community activity, so be courteous to your neighbor. It makes the experience that much more enjoyable for everyone.
- - Clear your area!: All tailgating accessories (tents, grills, cooler, etc.) must be removed from all driving lanes before entering the Speedway.
Both our covered and half-covered grandstand feature ramps to access ADA seating areas. Our Drive-In section also offers fans the option to watch the races from their personal vehicle or outside of it nearby.
Please note that the following activities are not permitted on Orange County Fair Speedway grounds, unless previously approved by the Speedway:
- - Solicitation for donations
- - Unauthorized sale or purchase of tickets
- - Selling of merchandise or services
- - Distribution of any item
- - Golf carts
- - Unauthorized entertaining
- - Drones are not authorized on Orange County Fair Speedway property